Amino makes it easy to find an in-network primary care physician (PCP). Here's how:
- Make sure you're logged in to your account at amino.com/login
- On your Amino Dashboard, go to Find Care, then Primary Care
- Follow the prompts to personalize your results
Amino will scan through all the PCPs in your area and match you with a personalized list based on your location, insurance network, and personal details. You'll see your matches on an interactive map, which you can intuitively zoom and drag to change your search area (hit the Redo Search in this Area button to update your matches).
Look for the Smart Match badge, which indicates a PCP who is:
- highly experienced providing preventive care
- cost effective for common primary care services
- in network for your insurance plan.
To further customize your search, use the filters at the top of the results. You can filter PCPs by physician specialty, gender, and hospital affiliation. You can also choose to sort your results using the following options:
- Smart Matches first (default)
- Most experienced with preventive care first
- Closest to your address first
Click or tap any of your matches to quickly pull up a full profile for that physician, including:
- Conditions treated
- Services commonly provided for each condition
- Primary care cost rating
- Practice locations
- Patient reviews (links to external websites)
Once you've found a PCP you'd like to visit, Amino can help you book your appointment. Just hit the Book Appointment button at the top of the provider's profile. See this article for more help with appointment booking.