Amino makes it easy to find urgent care. Here's how:
- Make sure you're logged in to your account at amino.com/login
- On your Amino Dashboard, go to Find Care, then hit Urgent care
Amino will scan through all the urgent care facilities in your area and match you with a personalized list based on your location and insurance network. You'll see your matches on an interactive map, which you can intuitively zoom and drag to change your search area (hit the Redo Search in this Area button to update your matches).
Look for the Smart Match badge, which indicates an urgent care center that is:
- cost effective for the care you need
- in network for your insurance plan
To further customize your search (like showing only facilities open now), use the filters at the top of the results. You can also choose to sort your results using the following options:
- Smart Matches first (default)
- Lowest cost first
- Closest to your address first
Click or tap any of your matches to quickly pull up a full profile for that facility.
Once you've found a facility you'd like to visit, hit Get directions to quickly open Google Maps for route information.