Amino makes it easy to find imaging facilities. Here's how:
- Make sure you're logged in to your account at amino.com/login
- On your Amino Dashboard, go to Find Care, then click or tap Imaging
- Follow the prompts to specify the type of imaging you need
Amino will scan through all the imaging facilities in your area and match you with a personalized list based on your location and insurance network. You'll see your matches on an interactive map, which you can intuitively zoom and drag to change your search area (hit the Redo Search in this Area button to update your matches).
Look for the Smart Match badge, which indicates an imaging facility that is:
- cost effective for the care you need
- in network for your insurance plan
To further customize your search, use the filters at the top of the results. You can also choose to sort your results using the following options:
- Smart Matches first (default)
- Lowest cost first
- Closest to your address first
Click or tap any of your matches to quickly pull up a full profile for that facility.
Once you've found a facility you'd like to visit, Amino can help you book your appointment. Just hit the Book Appointment button at the top of the provider's profile. See this article for more help with appointment booking.