Amino makes it easy to find in-network specialists. Here's how:
- Make sure you're logged in to your account at amino.com/login
- On your Amino Dashboard, go to Find Care, then Specialists
- Follow the prompts to personalize your results — you can start your search by entering a health condition, a procedure you need performed, or the specialty you need
Amino will scan through all the care providers in your area and match you with a personalized list based on your search topic, your location, insurance network, and other details you entered. You'll see your matches on an interactive map, which you can intuitively zoom and drag to change your search area (hit the Redo Search in this Area button to update your matches).
Look for the Smart Match badge, which indicates a doctor or facility that is:
- highly experienced treating patients for the condition or procedure you searched
- cost effective for the care you need
- in network for your insurance plan
To further customize your search, use the filters at the top of the results. You can also choose to sort your results using the following options:
- Smart Matches first (default)
- Most experienced with your needs first
- Closest to your address first
Click or tap any of your matches to quickly pull up a full profile for that care provider.
Once you've found a doctor or facility you'd like to visit, Amino can help you book your appointment. Just hit the Book Appointment button at the top of the care provider's profile. See this article for more help with appointment booking.